Sunday 12 January 2014

And so it begins



The last night in Calgary has finally come. I have gathered all the required supplies and prepared myself for the long journey to Toronto and then across the ocean to France where I will begin my adventure through Europe. JK I have had a few weeks to get everything done but being the typical Boychuk, I have left everything to the very last minute. I will obviously be pulling an all nighter, running around the house, throwing random stuff into my bag. Writing this blog is clearly a good use of my time. I also played crib for a few hours prior to this and was completely skunked, yet again, the smartest thing I could be doing on my last evening here. The few days leading up to tonight here in Calgary have made me extremely excited for my trip. I am very eager to see what the next 5 months will bring me and am happy to share my adventures with anyone interested. I will be sure to take lots of photos and have clear descriptions of the progress of my beard. I will miss everyone here but am excited for all the new relationships I will be sure to make along the way (get it? the way?)

All my love,

Tobias

No comments:

Post a Comment