Tuesday 4 February 2014

it was bound to happen

So, for the second time in Ukraine, i got traveller's sickness.i got confident and ate and drank everything; except for the water from the tap. I am pretty sure it was the milk i had on sunday- unpasterised. No more milk for me in ukraine. However, when i was here 6 years ago, i got it from kubasa, and it was oh so much worse. So i can thank the Lord its not that bad. Plus, i am very glad to say that i got my doc back home to prescribed me some stuff for that, which has come in handy.well, i hope youhave all enjoyed my prettiest post so far. Hahaha. Tomorrow, i am off to lviv with a couple of the monks to visit the ukrainian catholic university and then the seminary and st michaels monastery. Full day. Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment