Friday 2 May 2014

day 11- camino

I have made family with the koreans. I had supper with them again. 2 nights ago i thought it would be a good idea to stop and have a couple beers when i got to my destination, instead of going straight to the hostel after a 33km day. So by the time i got to the hostel around 6pm, no more beds, so i was given a mat to sleep on the floor. Then a little boy led me and a friend through the streets to a cheap restaurant. I gave him a euro. Yesterday, we were in santo domingo, the chicken town. Chickens in the hostel and in the chirch. (look the story up if ur curious). Best hosyel yet. Really nice. Not so many people in each room, hot showers, and.... Free supper!!! Potatoe and churiso stew!! So delicious!!! Today, i am in belorado. 29 kms tomorrow!! Praise the Lord! I still am in pain, anf still don know why i am doing this.

1 comment:

  1. Petit frère,chaque jour tu es dans ma prière et je te confie au Seigneur pour que tu puisse voir clair en toi. Que l'Archange Raphaël t'accompagne ainsi que Saint Benoit Labre. Bonjour à Saint Jacques de ma part.
    BobMarie (Belgique)

    ReplyDelete