Tuesday 20 May 2014

day 29- camino

Only 3 days before santiago! Today we passed the 100km mark to santiago. So hard to believe. Im now only 82 kms away! I cant believe it. Just a quick regress. I have really wanted to camp out, so 2 days ago, i did. It was possibly the last day without rain, so i passed the town where most people were staying to find a good place in the woods. I had with me just my sleeping bag, so i asked the Lord to help me out. Lo and behold, we walked throug a tiny village, my friend went to knock on the door, but then decided against it. We kept walking, but the dogs started to bark. A lady came out and asked us if we wanted a drink. We told her our idea, and she offered us a tent to camp out in her garden. She was a really nice german lady with her italian boyfriend who had met on the camino. The took up residence inin this house so that they could help pilgrims out along the way. It was really great. The Lord takes care, which was shown to me so obviously here. It was great. The other thing i wanted to mention is that maybe 5 days ago, i had a 12 day. We left at 7:30am, and only got to our destination close to 8pm. So i had to sleep on the floor again. Oh well. There is no rush, and im learning that no matter what happens, things will turn out. Praise the Lord. Christ is rise!

No comments:

Post a Comment