Tuesday 13 May 2014

day 22- camino

I am in astorga today. A nice little city. I not very good at math, but i think i may have only 10 days left to santiago. I left 4 of the koreans in leon. Very sad. Theyre taking an extra day. I am now hanging out mostly with a candaian, u.s.a, aussies, and new zealand. Theyre all basically new. But im sure ill meet up with the old crew again. In leon, there was a group of at least 30 of us at the pub. It was so much fun. And kebabs for supper. We stayed ouy till 10:30, and the hospitaliere got mad at us when we got back for being too loud. My friend got his iphone stolen in the early hours of the morning. More spanish people begin the camino in leon, so its getting busier. Thats all for now. I can qlmost taste santiago now. Around 300kms to go. Love you all. Christ is risen.

No comments:

Post a Comment